top of page

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update


Due to the uncertainties in our industry, and the country in general, we have made the decision that we won't be opening the next block of bookings on 1st May, as we normally would. As soon as we have a little more clarity on how restrictions will be relaxed we'll make a decision on when we reopen the diary. In the meantime we are contacting all guests who have upcoming reservations on an individual basis.


Dear Friends & Guests,


Following the most recent announcement by the government we are no longer open for business. We aim to open again as soon as it is safe to do so. We will be contacting all guests with reservations in the diary in the next few weeks directly. If you want any clarification about your booking please call us on 01434681232.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation and support,

The Hjem Team

bottom of page